Program Cost = $15
Saskatchewan Basketball Coaching Community
Basketball Saskatchewan is excited to announce the creation of the Saskatchewan Basketball Coaching Community (SBCC). This is a membership based group that represents, develops and unites all coaches at every level in the province. The SBCC is geared toward community, club, high school, college and university coaches who seek to increase their knowledge and understanding in the sport of basketball. The SBCC will bring together Saskatchewan coaches to help develop basketball in the province.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% off any NCCP clinics organized through BSI
- Opportunity to attend monthly virtual Coach Development Meetings (CDMs) with round table discussions and special presentations
- Our first CDM will occur in late October with a focus on pre-season planning and running try-outs
- Opportunity to attend in person social events / meet & greets
- Our Kickoff to the New Season event will occur November 12nd in Regina. Courgars vs Huskies game. Chalk Talk presented by Bree Burgess in between games with appies!
- Access to our monthly membership newsletter “SBCC: Beyond the Bench”
- Opportunity to be nominated for the SBCC Coach of the Month award, sponsored by the Saskatchewan Rattlers
- Participating members will also be entered into a grand prize draw of a trip for 2 to the USPORT or CCAA National Championships
- Additional benefits to be released throughout the year
New Additional Benefits from our Partners at Canada Basketball
- 10% off the full paid membership on Game Plan (https://gameplanbasketball.ca/)
- 10% discount on all Canada Basketball hosted professional development events (including: CB Super Clinic, Women in Basketball Month, Coach Schools, etc.)
- Seasonal discount offers on CB webstore
The Facilitator of the SBCC is Adriana Hackl Pinno. Adriana is the Director of Membership engagement at Basketball Saskatchewan. She is excited to be able to facilitate the sharing of knowledge between coaches in Saskatchewan.
February 5 @ 8pm – Virtual Coaches Development Meeting: Master the Rules of Basketball
February 16th 7pm – 8 pm – Virtual Coaches Development Meeting: Integrating 3X3 into practices and training
January 24th 7pm – 8 pm – Virtual Coaches Development Meeting: Managing Change
January 18th – 7pm – 8pm – Virtual Coaches Development Meeting: My Favorite Drills
November 7th – Essentials to Youth Player Development