Basketball Saskatchewan, Inc. has partnered with the Saskatchewan Rattlers to sell 50/50 tickets at CEBL Rattlers home games.
All of the proceeds raised through these 50/50 draws are used to support Minor Basketball throughout the province. Lottery License # LR19-0012
50/50 Rules of Play
- Maximum ticket sales for the season is $10,500,000.00 as per our license.
- Maximum prize payout for the season is $5,250,000.00 as per our license.
- Tickets are sold for cash value only and winners will receive 50% of the ticket sales for that game.
- Ticket prices are as follows:
- 1 for $5 (max tickets for sale 70,000)
- 5 for $10 (max sets for sale 100,000)
- 20 for $20 (max sets for sale 70,000)
- Tickets will only be sold to individuals 18 years of age or older.
- Members, Directors, Family, and Volunteers of Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. are allowed to purchase tickets for the 50/50. These tickets can only be purchased from another seller of tickets in the same manner as any other independent person would purchase tickets.
- All tickets will be sold at Saskatchewan Rattlers Home Games at the Sasktel Center (3515 Thatcher Avenue, Saskatoon SK). A winning ticket will be selected at each game at the same location.
- There is no limit to how many tickets a person can purchase providing ticket sales do not go above our max sales as listed on lines 1 and 4.
- Tickets may be purchased from approved ticket sellers at each Rattlers game. Ticket sellers will be in assigned 50/50 ticket booths or wearing yellow BSI aprons walking around the Sasktel Center.
- Ticket sales will start one and half hours prior to the start of the Rattlers Game and will cease when there is five minutes left in the 3rd quarter. The winning ticket will be drawn and announced half way through the 4th quarter.
- The winning ticket is selected by a random number generator.
- The winning ticket number will be announced over the sound system and placed on the jumbo tron at the Rattlers Game. The winning ticket number will also be announced on the Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. website, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page within 24 hours of the draw.
- Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. will post all winning ticket numbers on the BSI website where they will remain posted for 24 months.
- Winners will need to show the winning 50/50 ticket in order to claim their prize.
- Prizes must be claimed within 90 days of the draw date. Any unclaimed prizes will be re-used in future licensed raffles determined by Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. Board of Directors and in accordance with the SLGA regulations.
- Winners will be paid by cheque or direct deposit (if applicable) from Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. within 30 days of the draw.
- If there is a dispute, please contact the BSI Office at 306-780-9264 or via email at email@example.com.
For Questions Pertaining to 50/50 Draws please Contact:
Executive Director – BSI