BSI Membership Application
BSI members support basketball from grass roots to elite to recreational basketball – throughout Saskatchewan.
The Basketball Saskatchewan Membership Application process for the 2022/2023 is now open for preregistration as of September 14th, 2022.
Membership Season: October 1st, 2022 to September 30th, 2023
Membership Cost: $10 per individual in an organization
Application: Organizations may submit Membership Application at anytime throughout the Membership Season. If your organization plans to operate games that require officials (leagues/tournaments), please submit your rulebook to the BSI office no later than 1 week prior to the start of your first games.
Membership Application Process
Step 1: Complete Membership Application Form.
Step 2: Complete and Submit Members Roster Form to email@example.com.
Step 3: Submit Payment. Please see payment options listed below.
Step 4: Membership and Insurance Welcome Package will be sent out to organizations via email.
The 2022/2023 Season
Adding additional Members to your Organizations Membership:
Basketball Saskatchewan member Organizations are permitted to add additional members to their registration throughout the Membership Season. Organizations must complete only Step 2 and Step 3 of the Membership Application Process to add additional members to their registration.
For more information on adding additional members to your Organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3 – Payment Options
Basketball Saskatchewan accepts the following forms of payment:
- E-Transfer: Sent to email@example.com. ⇒ Please list your organizations name
in the memo section and state that you are paying membership fees.
- Cheque: Mailed to Basketball Saskatchewan at 2205 Victoria Avenue, Regina SK, S4P
0S4. ⇒ Please list your organizations name in the memo section and state that you are
paying membership fees.
- Paypal: Please contact Megan Penno at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Paypal payment. ⇒ Paypal transactions will be subject to an additional $10 processing
Who makes up our Membership?
Active Members $10
- BSI Board Members & staff
- BSI program participants and coaches
- Teams from minor leagues, schools, senior leagues – players, executive/staff/board members, coaches & officials
- Club teams – players, executive/staff & coaches
- Individual teams – players, executive/staff & coaches
- Leagues with drop-ins
Associate Members $10
- Support groups associated with teams/leagues; coaches, officials, board members & staff associated with teams that are members of BSI
- Training Academies
- Post Secondary Institutions
*All organizations that apply for yearly membership before May 1st are automatically eligible to receive Membership Assistance Funding. To learn more about this funding follow this link: MAP Grant Funding.