BSI members support basketball from grass roots to elite to recreational basketball throughout Saskatchewan.
The Basketball Saskatchewan Membership Application process for 2020/21 begins on October 1st. Organizations may submit Membership Application at anytime throughout the Membership Season.
Membership Season: October 1st, 2020 to September 30th, 2021
Membership Cost: $10 per individual in an organization
Membership Application Process
Step 1: Complete Membership Application Form
Step 2: Complete and Submit Membership Application Members Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Complete and Submit Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Management Tool to email@example.com
Step 4: Submit Payment – Payment options listed below
Step 5: Membership and Insurance Package sent to organization via email
Adding additional Members to your Organizations Membership:
Basketball Saskatchewan member Organizations are permitted to add additional members to their registration throughout the Membership Season. Organizations must complete only Step 2 and Step 4 of the Membership Application Process to add additional members to their registration.
For more information on adding additional members to your Organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Basketball Saskatchewan accepts the following forms of payment:
- E-Transfer – Sent to email@example.com. Please list your organizations name
in the memo section and state that you are paying membership fees.
- Cheque – Mailed to Basketball Saskatchewan at 2205 Victoria Avenue, Regina SK, S4P
0S4. Please list your organizations name in the memo section and state that you are
paying membership fees.
- Paypal – Please contact Megan Penno at firstname.lastname@example.org to set
up a Paypal payment. Paypal transactions will be subject to an additional $10 processing
Who makes up our Membership?
Active Members $10
- BSI Board Members & staff
- BSI program participants and coaches
- Teams from minor leagues, schools, senior leagues
- Club teams
- Individual teams
Associate Members $10
- Support groups associated with teams/leagues; coaches, officials, board members & staff associated with teams that are members of BSI
- Supporting organizations such as officials
*All organizations that apply for yearly membership before May 1st are automatically eligible to receive Membership Assistance Funding. To learn more about this funding follow this link: MAP Grant Funding.