Basketball Saskatchewan is inviting applications for Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Apprentice Coaches for the Provincial Basketball Teams. Interested applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to Executive Director Todd Johnson via email at email@example.com. Please include what position you would like to be considered for in your cover letter.
Competition closes at September 6, 2017 at midnight.
- Level III NCCP Certification or working towards it
- Must have coached at a high school or post-secondary level.
- Possess superior technical and tactical aspects of basketball.
- Have excellent communication and team building skills.
- Possess sound administrative skills including budgeting processes.
Specific Responsibilities: Head Coach
- Participate as a member of the Elite Performance Committee.
- Help select assistants with hiring committee.
- Evaluate each athlete with measurements and makes final selection of team.
- Plan, supervise, direct, and evaluate all training sessions.
- Attend and represent BSI at Saskatchewan Club Provincial Championships.
- Attend and represent BSI at High School Provincial Championships.
- Ensure appropriate behavior for team members at all competitions.
- Track progress and communicate regularly to the BSI Staff.
- Prepare final team report.