Temporary Office Assistant for Basketball Saskatchewan Inc.
BSI is looking for an energetic individual who is approachable, creative, well-organized and familiar with office procedures. The successful applicant will report to the Executive Director and will provide office support for all businesses activities for Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. The position is a 2-month term with start date on April 30, 2018. Typical office hours 9:00am – 3:00pm Monday–Friday. Willingness to work occasional evening/weekend.
Applicants should have:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with Quick-books accounting Software
- Experience handling cash and processing customer transactions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Typing skills-30 w.p.m.
- One year office education or business certificate or equivalent combination of business experience and education
Please direct your resume, which should include education, work history, and references to:
Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. Executive Director
Deadline for applications: February 22, 2018
Acting Executive Director Basketball New Brunswick (BNB)
Referee in Chief – Regina Community Basketball Association (RCBA)
Closes February 23, 2018.
See the full posting.